Are you on an exercise rut? Shake things with these gadgets and accessories that are so much fun to use — you won’t even realize you’re exercising.
Is your running around the neighborhood as exciting as doing laundry? Keeping your workout fun is important to staying motivated, no matter what your level of health. Fortunately, these fun exercise gadgets and accessories can help you enjoy your workouts so much that you may forget you were exercising.
Related: FITURE interactive smart fitness mirror features life size instructors, advanced motion control, etc.
There are many gadgets that can bring fun back to your exercise routine. The one we love is the Remace heavy jump rope. It combines a classic workout with swappable weight ropes, aimed at the tall body.
You can even turn your workout into a game using the Muoverti Tilt Indoor Smart Bike. It features combinations of gameplay and virtual spaces, taking your cycling experience to a whole new level.
Expect your workout every day with the cool gear below.
1. The FITURE interactive smart fitness mirror brings some of the best fitness instructors in the world right in your living room.
The FITURE interactive smart fitness mirror not only looks great, but it can also inspire you with classes from renowned fitness instructors. Plus, with dual-frequency speakers, it can immerse you in audio.
Get it for $ 1,495 on the official website.
2. Liteboxer Wall Mount boxing equipment gives you an invigorating workout, and those punches provide serious stress relief.
You don’t exercise with Liteboxer Wall Mount boxing equipment — you train like a world-class boxer. Combining Rhythm Technology, professional training, and music, it offers fun and challenging workouts.
Get it for $ 1,495 on the official website.
3. The Return the weight jump rope take you back to your school days, offering a cardio and strength workout in just 10 minutes.
Did you love jumping rope when you were young? The Remace heavy jump rope takes the toy to a whole new level with its heavy ropes also focusing on the upper body. So this is a no-brainer for our list of fun exercise gadgets and accessories. Meanwhile, the quick-change handles make exchanging cords easy.
This gadget will come soon for $ 89. Learn more about it on the official website.
4. The SmartMat interactive Yoga mat has sensors that track your stretches and movements in real time.
Yoga can be frustrating without guidance. And there is SmartMat interactive Yoga mat It will enter. It will notice when you don’t align and give you tips on correcting your pose for a more enjoyable session. Meanwhile, the SmarMat app monitors, tracks, and stores your progress.
This gadget is coming soon, and its price is TBA. Learn more about it on the official website.
5. The NordicTrack EXP 10i personal home treadmill has a 10-inch touchscreen display that takes you on trails around the world.
It’s easy to forget that you’re running a home gym using the NordicTrack EXP 10i personal home treadmill. Its HD touchscreen display lets you run on every continent while 17,000 programs automatically adjust speed and inclination.
Get it for $ 1,599 on the official website.
6. The Brrrn at-home workout board gives you the feeling that you’re speed skating at home, making your indoor cardio more fun.
If a treadmill isn’t for you, consider the Brrrn at-home workout board. It offers fun yet challenging workouts that focus on the entire body. You’ll feel like you’re working out on an ice skating rink, so we’ve included it in this list of fun exercise gadgets and accessories.
Get it for $ 349 on the official website.
7. The Muoverti Tilt Indoor Smart Bike re-creates the movements of an external bike, allowing you to create your core and balance reflexes.
Go on a trail ride indoors using the Muoverti Tilt Indoor Smart Bike. It combines many cool features, including a realistic pedal feel, driving virtual spaces, balancing, and frame swapping. You can even use the bike as a video game controller.
This gadget is coming soon, and its price is TBA. Learn more on the official website.
8. The STRAFFR Intelligent Fitness Band not your typical resistance band. It gives you active feedback and customized instruction.
While most resistance bands don’t provide much instruction, the STRAFFR Intelligent Fitness Band has a patented sensor that delivers feedback about all of your movements. Then, the digital coach provides tips on making your workouts more effective.
Get it for about $ 74 on the official website.
9. The JumpSport Professional Fitness Trampoline is an excellent workout for the child in you with a wide, bulging face and sturdy design.
Use your cardio like you did when you were a kid using the JumpSport Professional Fitness Trampoline. Just a 20-minute workout can give you the health benefits of a 30-minute run. Rebounding works every muscle in the body and improves your muscle-to-fat ratio in a more enjoyable way.
Get it for $ 389.99 on Amazon.
10. The FeetUp The Original Headstand Bench Yoga Chair helps you achieve perfect headstand without compression of your head or neck.
Nothing could be more refreshing than the headstand. And, with FeetUp The Original Headstand Bench Yoga Chair, you can reap the benefits of the changes regardless of your age or body type. Made from durable source materials, it spreads body weight evenly over your shoulders.
Get it for $ 159.99 on Amazon.
Exercising is a chore with these fun exercise gadgets and accessories. Do you know of any cool products we can add to this list? Tell us in the comments.
Want more news, reviews, and guidance from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Surprise Stories. We publish 3 new stories per day, so be sure to follow us to stay updated!
Gadget Flow Daily Digest promotes and explores the latest in technology trends to keep you informed. Do you want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe