The new issue of T3 is here, offering the tech you need to enhance your every adventure.
Love hitting the open water, heading for snowy peaks or spelunking in your nearest cave? Then our selection of unique adventure tech definitely warrants a place in your pack. Whether you’re photographing local flora and fauna, digging rock faces or kayaking down a creek, we’ve got all the gadgets and gear to complete your summer escapade.
But there’s more to offer in the latest issue! We put the lightning-fast MacBook Pro M2 through its paces, bring you the best portable speakers and earbuds under £100, reveal why the Steam Deck is an absolute must-buy and much more!
Check out more of what you’ll find in the issue below!
What’s in the latest T3?
In the latest issue of T3, you will find:
- Cool gadgets out there – Upgrade your every adventure this summer with everything from wildlife cameras to surf watches
- M2 MacBook Pro rated – It’s not a revolution in design, but its CPU and battery leave all rivals in the dust
- Portable audio under £100 – headphones and speakers that won’t drain your bank account
- Tested the Steam Deck – this portable wonder revolutionized PC gaming
- Future tents – the technology and trends that are changing the way you camp
- Bowers & Wilkins Px7 S2 rated – the best sounding headphones of the year – no wonder, at this price
- Ebikes for every budget – from under a grand to £4,999, these wheels won’t let you down
- Lightweight, versatile laptops – flexible notebooks that can handle all kinds of tasks
- Tested the Xiaomi 12 Lite – a beautiful, affordable phone that’s great for watching movies and taking snaps