This PSFK guide examines how tokenization can drive the future of brand-consumer interactions.
Last year, NFTs moved from the incomprehensible part of crypto currency to a standalone technological concept that brands continue to explore for these tokens the ability to add innovation, advancement in customer experience, speeding up new ideas and re-imagining how we buy and sell. goods and services. Because of the ability to track usage and use smart processes that respond to ownership and use, NFTs have risen astronomically in popularity as brands around the world experiment with token technology on a daily basis.
In this marketing innovation report, PSFK researchers examine how brands and vendors can use NFT, token & ledger technology for customer engagement and innovation in advertising and marketing. The analysis will be presented in three stages of maturity when it comes to using NFTs to deliver the marketing and advertising solutions of tomorrow:
- Part 1 outlines the strategies for NOW where NFTs are currently examined as indicators of value.
- Part 2 looks at NEXT and the future use of NFTs as an access point
- Part 3 considers the NEW and more distant future for NFTs as platforms for new ideas.
Finally, readers need to understand how NFT-related technology and strategies can power the future of advertising, marketing and all brand engagement.
What You Can Learn From This Report
- How cryptocurrency is adopted by brands and retailers
- Why NFTs represent digital identities beyond the digital wallet
- How to use NFTs as collectibles provides proof of fandom
- Why ledger technology makes brand reliability and business transparency ‘stakes on the table’
- How to use NFTs exclusively for owners and mega-fans
- Why loyalty programs get upgrades using tokens
- Why co-create the future of a creator economy
- How to use NFTs as an effective collection method
- Why token technology will eventually lead to Improved creator control and fairness
What’s In This Report?
Within this NFT Technology report, PSFK iQ researchers present ways that retailers and brands can use NFTs as a bridge to a deeper consumer experience.
This report provides:
- 9 strategies to provide a deeper and better consumer experience through NFT technology
- 27 best -in -class examples of how brands and retailers are using NFT technology to meet the wants and expectations of their consumers
- Case studies from Tom Brady, Coinbase, Gap, Snoop Dogg, Lamborghini and more.
- Market statistics and consumer perceptions of changing behaviors and expectations of consumer thinking around NFT-driven experiences
During the research for this paper, original Interviews were conducted with the following pioneers and their opinions can be found throughout this report:
- Melody Hildebrandt, EVP, Engineering and CISO at Fox
- Diana Richter, Head of Marketing & Brand at ConsenSys Mesh
- Valerie Vacante, Director of Strategy, Product Innovation at Merkle
- Louisa St. Pierre, Global Director, Art + Experiential, MA + Group
- Izadora Yamamoto, Web3 Strategist & Meta Poet’s izadorashin.xyz
- Justine Vilgrain, Co-founder of NFT Factory & Braw Haus
- Michael Litman, Senior Director Web3 & NFT, MediaMonks & Collector/Advisor
Who Prepared This Report?
This report was created by the same research department at PSFK that since 2004 has provided trend-led innovation consulting advice to Apple, BMW, Facebook/Meta, Google, Microsoft, Samsung and Volkswagen.
The value of crowdfunding has proven to be a place on the web 2 and only continues to grow with the increased adoption of NTFs. It links back to the idea of the community being very inherent in the successful adoption of NFTs for brands and consumers interacting with brands. People want to feel like they’re part of a group, and equally available to fundraise. Sending money to ether is not …
Members As Co-Creator
In the future, NFT owners will be able to own more than just unique digital objects. They can also be influenced to prioritize product development, instrumental in Discord community discussions and branded groups such as DAOs and use NFTs and the technology behind them in a series of ways. in creation.
Proof of Fandom
Fans are always collecting unique and unique items, as hobbyists gather products and a unique assets from brands, celebrities, sporting memorabilia and more. With NFTs, the rise of collectible items built for the digital era has increased the value of physically unique collectors items and created a new group of digital collectibles called a cult that followed. Collectibles have taken on a new meaning with more mixing between physical and digital, as of today …
The ASICS Move To Earn Program Provides Great Strength With Crypto Rewards
Developed in partnership with web3 lifestyle company STEPNthe Move to Earn initiative from Asics rewards Asics NFT owners with crypto for their steps to count.
FOX’s Blockchain Creative Labs Launches Web3-Powered Animated Series
Dan Harmonthe creator behind the hit movie Rick and Morty and communitycreated a new animated series set to be fully curated on the blockchain, called Krapopolis.
Autograph Exclusive NFTs Connect Sports Legends and Their Fans
Counting the NFLs Tom Brady as co-founder and co-chairman, AutographThe NFT platform has created unique digital collections and experiences featuring some of the world’s greatest athletes and performers.