That’s why you rely on your MacBook for work. Make sure you get the most out of it with the best MacBook accessories for your 2022 workflow.
Using a MacBook for work? While it’s a powerful machine, pairing it with the right accessories can speed up your workflow and take productivity to the next level. And that’s where the best MacBook gadgets and accessories for work in 2022 come from.
Related: Transform your home office in May with these cool gadgets and accessories
If you’re using your MacBook as part of a more extensive work setup, check out the Moshi Symbus Compact USB-C Dock. It connects your MacBook to an HDMI monitor and multiple peripherals.
Or, if you want to trick your MacBook for better work on the go, consider the SideTrak Swivel. It gives your Apple laptop a second, easy -to -carry, screen.
Set up your MacBook to make these gadgets and accessories successful.
1. The Moshi Symbus Compact USB-C Dock enhances your MacBook, connecting it to HDMI monitors, USB peripherals, and wired internet.
Your MacBook can be very adaptable to Moshi Symbus Compact USB-C Dock. It is a 5-in-1 compact USB-C docking station. On the other hand, the 4K 30Hz HDMI output delivers a more realistic picture, necessary to watch high-speed motion.
Get it for $ 149.95 on the official website.
2. The GOOD WILHELM Friedrich Classic MacBook Sleeve protects your 14 ″ and 16 ″ MacBooks with its wide main compartment.
Securing your MacBooks with the GOOD WILHELM Friedrich Classic MacBook Sleeve is great for your workflow as it fits 14 ″ and 16 ″ MacBooks. Best of all, thanks to the intelligent design, it ensures that your 2 laptops have no direct contact.
Get it for about $ 155 on the official website.
3. The Satechi USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter enhances your MacBook workspace with a built-in SSD enclosure for increased memory storage.
Every workflow requires storage. And the Satechi USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter offers a lot. It nicely combines an external drive and a USB-C hub, giving you more functionality from 1 device. It makes it one of the best MacBook gadgets and accessories for work.
Get it for $ 89.99 on the official website.
4. The SideTrak Swivel Full HD attachable portable monitor gives you more screen space, making your MacBook more efficient.
Increase your productivity on a MacBook with the SideTrak Swivel Full HD attachable portable monitor. It gives you a second screen, allowing you to see multiple jobs at once, and even rotates it up to 360 °. Light weight, it’s great for on-the-go work.
Get it for $ 329.99
5. The Native Union Belt Cable Pro USB-C cable upgrades your MacBook cord to a more stable one and supports up to 100W charge.
If your MacBook charging cable is a bit damaged, consider upgrading to the Native Union Belt Cable Pro USB-C cable. It supports up to 100W for a fast charge and stays without tangles thanks to the real leather strap.
Get it for $ 34.99 on the official website.
6. The JOKItech Aluminum Vertical Laptop Stand keeps your MacBook from slipping and moving if you want more desk space for work.
You probably don’t always need your MacBook. If you don’t, put it on JOKItech Aluminum Vertical Laptop Stand. This will save space and reduce clutter, helping you get the job done faster. For this reason, it is one of the best MacBook gadgets and accessories for work.
Get it for $ 19.99 on Amazon.
7. The ElevationLab ElevationHub MacBook power adapter keeps your cords tightly wrapped and even gives you an SD card reader.
Get excellent cord management using the ElevationLab ElevationHub MacBook power adapter. Your cords will not fall out of its system. Then, it will fit into your MacBook charger, giving you an SD and USB port without a dongle.
Get it for $ 39.95 on the official website.
8. The Woolnut Leather Sleeve for MacBook is tailored for each Macbook model, ensuring a good fit and offering better protection.
You don’t have to worry about your MacBook falling out of its sleeve if it’s the Woolnut Leather Sleeve for the MacBook. Providing a perfect fit for every MacBook model, it protects your laptop with its feather feel inside and grain -filled outer skin. Plus, the open end allows you to charge your computer by the sleeve.
Get it for about $ 99 on the official website.
9. The Native Union Rise Laptop Stand has an origami-like fold and will elevate your laptop to a 20 ° angle, improving your work posture.
Keep your MacBook in the correct position for working with the Native Union Rise Laptop Stand. This folding stand will elevate your laptop to a 20 ° angle, reducing strain on your neck and shoulders. It also prevents your MacBook from overheating, making it one of the most versatile MacBook gadgets and accessories for work.
Get it for $ 29.99 on the official website.
10. The Dagne Dover Dakota Neoprene Backpack is water resistant, has plenty of room for essentials, and comes with a recycled polyester liner.
Take your laptop to work, gym, and on-location with the Dagne Dover Dakota Neoprene Backpack. It is water resistant and offers plenty of space for essentials like shoes, keys, and other MacBook accessories. Recycled polyester liner makes it a durable choice.
Get it for $ 145 on the official website.
Level up your workflow with these great MacBook gadgets and accessories for work. What are your favorite MacBook accessories? Let us know in the comments.
Want more news, reviews, and guidance from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Surprise Stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay updated!
Gadget Flow Daily Digest promotes and explores the latest in technology trends to keep you informed. Do you want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜