WASHINGTON, May 11, 2022 / PRNewswire/-Women Business Collaborative (WBC), the leading alliance of organizations, companies and individuals working together to achieve equal position, pay and power for all women in business, today announced recipients of the 2022 CEO Excellence in Gender Equity and Diversity Award and the 2022 Trailblazer in Gender Equity and Diversity Award recipients.
“The CEO Excellence in Gender Equity and Diversity Award recognizes corporate leaders whose efforts have made a significant contribution to fostering diversity within their companies and increasing opportunities for women in roles. in business, ”said the WBC Chief Executive Officer Edie Fraser. “We are pleased to honor these outstanding individuals who have led by example in driving gender equity and diversity in the workplace,” Fraser added.
The 2022 CEO Excellence in Gender Equity and Diversity honorees are:
- Julie Sweet – Accenture
- Mike Kaufman – Cardinal Health
- Arvind Krishna – IBM
- Patrick (Pat) Gelsinger – Intel Corporation
- Nicolas Hieronimus – L’Oreal group
- Kathy Warden – Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Ramon Laguarta – PepsiCo
- Hans Vestberg – Communication with Verizon
- Rosalind “Roz” Brewer – Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
- Kristin Peck – Zoetis
The WBC Trailblazer of the Gender Equity and Diversity Award recognizes individual leaders who are implementing new change within their own communities and beyond.
The 2022 Trailblazer of Gender Equity & Diversity honored are:
- Sharon Bowen – Chair, New York Stock Exchange
- Shelly Kapoor Collins – Partner, Sway Ventures and Founding Partner, Shatter Fund
- Geena Davis – Academy Award Winning Actor; Founder & Chair, Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
- Margo Georgiadis -CEO-Partner, Flagship Pioneering
- Sheila C. Johnson – Founder and CEO, Salamander Hotels & Resorts
- Judy Woodruff – Anchor and Managing Editor, PBS NewsHour
“The Trailblazer of Gender Equity and Diversity Award recognizes individual leaders who are implementing innovation within their own communities and beyond,” said the WBC Chief Operating Officer Gwen Young. “These unique women add gender equity and diversity to everything they do, from uplifting those around them to fostering an environment of inclusion. Their contributions are recognized.”
Award recipients will be honored with WBC Action For Impact Annual Summit to be held almost Sept. 21-222022.
For more information on the WBC, the 2022 awardees and to register for the Annual Summit, please visit www.wbcollaborative.org/a4isummit.
About Women Business Collaborative
The Women Business Collaborative (WBC) is an alliance of more than seventy women’s business organizations and hundreds of business leaders who are building a movement to achieve equal status, pay, and power for all women. in business. Through collaboration, advocacy, action, and accountability, we mobilize thousands of different professional women and men, business organizations, public and private companies to facilitate change. For more information, please visit https://www.wbcollaborative.org.
SOURCE Women Business Collaborative